Be Kind! Share with your Team, with your Family, with your Buddies!
Click The Button Now & Like This On Your Facebook Page!
Sunday, September 14, 2014
Can't you simply envision the ideal summer day sitting in your sunroom with a cool glass of tea and seeing these inspired coasters securing your surface areas from water rings? They make for a fantastic way to set a state of mind and lighten up a space or party when you finish your table with beverage coasters individualized with the precious mug of one of the world's most recognizable dogs.
They certainly complement any animal fancier's house decoration, and I enjoy how the felt of the coaster makes for a non-skip item that keeps my beverage firmly on the table. Know a canine fancier? They make for hassle-free present giving too. I acquired a set as a person hosting present, but what a pleasant surprise your pal or loved one would get when they see these charming coasters for their birthday or under the Christmas tree throughout the vacations. As great as they look, you will certainly continue receiving compliments on these coasters. Even buddies of mine who have seen them before still remark on how excellent they are. It's true, I enjoy how I can personalize my area with my favorite breed and display my personality too.
On the other hand I don't have to worry about rings or other surface marks on my granny's heirloom coffee table. They are simple to clean as well. Just hand wash carefully in the sink and let air dry on a flat surface for a fresh effect.
Get yours now at amazon.com/Felt-Doggy-Coasters-Set-Poodle/dp/B00LOTS9GI/Felt Coaster/
HAVE YOU EVER ...?
- Liked to have some cute coasters that fit your dining room / tableware?
- Wanted to make your home appear even more elegant at an inexpensive price?
- Sick of having coasters adhering to the bottoms of your glasses?
- Fed up when coasters left marks or stain on your wooden surface after hot / cold beverage sitting on them?
- Got upset when the condensation liquid leaking all over you when you lift up your beverage?
- Annoyed due to the fact that your coasters are too small for your cup?
- Got bored of old fashion coasters that are seen everywhere?