Be Kind! Share with your Team, with your Family, with your Buddies!

Click The Button Now & Like This On Your Facebook Page!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hazards Of Cleaning Products For Your Pets 

The Empress Cloth is the Cleaning Choice of "man's best friends."

Did you know that a lot of cleaning products have toxins that can hurt your pets? Some of these can even be life-threatening. As a general rule, keep products with the words "CAUTION" or "DANGEROUS" like drain cleaners, concentrated dishwashing chemicals and toilet cleaners, lime-removal products, oven cleaners and pool chemicals in places where your house pets have no access to. The National Center for Health Sciences reported that "the most serious exposure is to modern household cleaners, which may contain a number of proven and suspect causes of cancer." Bleach, ammonia, chlorine, glycol ethers or formaldehyde are some of the known chemicals that can cause anemia, liver and kidney damage and cancer to your dogs and cats.

Also, instead of using products with toxins on your carpets, floors, garage floors and lawns where pets usually stay, try to find pet-safe alternatives. In fact, according to the US Environmental Protection Agency, 50% of all disease can be traced to indoor pollution, which can be directly related to the use of household chemicals. Ammonia can aggravate the mucous membranes while chlorine is a toxic respiratory irritant.

As pet owners, you only want what's best for them and while you go to great lengths just to make sure they are well-taken care of, there is just no way that you can 100% protect them from these unseen health hazards. However, you can avoid unexpected incidents by carefully choosing your cleaning products or by buying non-toxic home cleaners which are biodegradable, safe, hypoallergenic and effective.

For your indoor and outside cleaning, The Empress Cloth meets all safety, non-toxic standards and will help protect the tiny lungs of your beloved pets.

Microfiber Cleaning Cloth

If you want to safeguard your pet, get rid of your old products! Taking preventive measures to be sure that your pet is in the best of health, lies in your hands. But if in case, your pet has been accidentally exposed to these toxins, immediate first aid is required and get professional help as soon as possible by going to your veterinarian.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?