Be Kind! Share with your Team, with your Family, with your Buddies!
Click The Button Now & Like This On Your Facebook Page!
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
The Wedding Gift 'Unwishlist'
Well, not every couple is exactly the same. Then again, there are actually general overlooked rules about what you should and what you should never give as presents. Listed below are a few bad gift ideas give during this exceptional occassion:
1. Adult Sex Toys - Though giving these for jokes are alright and you just meant well because you're giving something they're able to employ on their honeymoon travel, a wedding event isn't proper setting for it. You may give this in the bachelorette or stag event as an alternative.
2. Under garments or Nighties - Again, this is very unacceptable for wedding ceremonies although great for the stag and bachelorette get-togethers. Could you picture how awkward would it be for the newlyweds once they were to open a present while in front of attendees with under garments or nighties in it?
3. A Book Concerning Relationships - Presenting this type of book can in fact go two ways. It is either that the recipients will value the act since you want their romantic relationship to work out. On the other hand, it is also possible that the newlyweds will be hurt and misunderstand that you feel that their relationship just isn't working out.
4. Spoilable Goods - It is another no-no. Do not expect the bride and groom to open all their presents following the party. To steer clear of the probability of them opening a present brimming with ants, molds, or whatever icky stuff, hands off of the disposable goods.
5. Pets - Pets are generally a bad idea; unless of course the bride and groom are pet lovers. Just imagine how disturbing it could be if you brought a dog in a basket to the event and this will be barking the whole time?
These are merely some of the "no-no's" to present during wedding ceremonies. Of course you should always remember that this exceptional event is the couple's biggest and finest day, effortlessly they really want it to be fantastic. This means, there should never be any room for awkward moments especially on such a perfect day.
To really allow them to have that "wow" factor, why don't you pick today's most in-demand things? The Keurig Platinum and Philips Senseo Coffee Maker can definitely be a great gift to give. If you're the one getting married, you then should certainly include either of those things in your gift registry.